Culture and Diversity is a widely discussed topic in the alternative investment industry. There is increased focus from allocators and increasingly from regulators. Our focus is on providing practical guidance for the alternative investment industry and continuing to facilitate conversations and the exchange of ideas.
Our initiative is led by a Global Advisory Committee of senior industry leaders chaired by Jane Buchan, Martlet Asset Management alongside Co-Deputy Chairs Luke Ellis, Man Group and Susan Lee, Albourne Partners supported by a collaborative working group of both asset managers and allocators. Below is a full list of our committee members.
GLOBAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Jase Auby, Teachers Retirement System of Texas
- John Claisse, Albourne America LLC
- Robin Diamonte, Raytheon Technologies
- Manny Roman, PIMCO
- Edel Bashir, abrdn
- Leda Braga, Systematica Investments
- Elena Manola-Bonthond, CERN Pension Fund
- Erich Gerth, BlueBay Asset Management
- Julie Chang, Blackstone Group (HK) Ltd
- Chris Gradel, PAG
- Theresa Han, GCM Investment Hong Kong
- Philip Meyer, Oasis Management Company Ltd
- Michael Teo, Avanda Investment Management