Diversity Forum for Industry Organisations - 2022 Newsletter
In Q1 2022, we formed a Diversity Forum for Industry Organisations which brings together 12 different alternative investment industry organisations to work together on Culture & Diversity in our industry. We will seek to produce regular newsletters that will contain amongst other things:
- Updates on culture and diversity initiatives from the organisations,
- Links to useful resources from across the industry, and
- General commentary or thoughts on culture & diversity.
In this issue the SBAI along with 100 WIF, AIMA, CFA, The Diversity Project, ELFA, IADEI, and ILN provide an overview of their initiatives and available resources.
The forum is chaired by the SBAI and was created with three aims:
- To avoid duplication of each other’s work
- To collaborate where possible, and
- To standardise where appropriate.
Members of the Forum:
100 Women in Finance, Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA), Asset Owner Charter UK, Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association (CAIA), CFA Institute, The Diversity Project, European Leveraged Finance Association (ELFA), Institutional Allocators for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (IADEI), Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA), Investor Leadership Network (ILN), The Standards Board for Alternative Investments (SBAI), and Value Reporting Foundation (SASB Standards).