The Standards Board for Alternative Investments (SBAI) exists to improve industry outcomes, making investing in alternatives more efficient and more transparent.
We ensure the quality and efficacy of the alternative investment arena through responsible standards and the exchange of ideas.
Our objectives are to:
- Advance understanding and connectivity
- Improve industry outcomes
- Create real world solutions to tomorrow’s industry challenges
- Normalise quality and fairness
- Support the supervisory community in improving conduct and financial stability
We achieve this by:
- Bringing managers and investors together as a community
- Collaborating on key industry issues
- Setting, maintaining and improving the Standards and industry guidance
- Promoting the adoption of the Standards by managers