Join us for an in-person afternoon event and hear from industry leaders including Albourne Partners, CDPQ, GIC and many more discussing Investor Allocation Priorities, Regulatory Perspectives and Responsible Investment..
13:30: Registration and Networking
- Macro Playbook for 2023 and beyond
- How to diversify - role of Alternatives
- Public versus Private markets
- Betty Tay, Managing Director, GIC
- Mario Therrien, Head of Investment Funds & External Relationships, CDPQ
- Thomas Deinet, Executive Director, SBAI
15:40: Coffee Break
16:00: Interactive Breakout Sessions
Macro Playbook for 2023 & Beyond
- Where is the world heading?
- What are asset allocation implications?
- Which strategies work well going forward?
ESG in Times of Energy Crisis, Geopolitical Uncertainty, & Potential Recession
- Impact on opportunities and appetite for green investments
- Implications for ESG policies
- Perspectives on Carbon Footprinting
17:00: Closing Remarks
17:05: Network Reception
Agenda updates and further Speaker announcements coming soon.