Why sign up?
The SBAI is an active alliance of alternative investment managers and investors dedicated to advancing responsible practice, partnership and knowledge.
The SBAI Signatories demonstrate a commitment to good practice and work with institutional investors to improve industry outcomes and make investing in alternatives more efficient and transparent.
By becoming an SBAI Signatory you can:
- Demonstrate to investors and regulators that you are committed to responsible standards of practice by signing up to the Alternative Investment Standards on a comply-or-explain basis
- Collaborate with investors to improve industry outcomes through ongoing working group sessions, dedicated to a wide-range of issues
- Participate in a global programme of educational and networking events
- Have a voice in how the industry operates by participating in consultation processes to improve the Standards.
- Improve the efficiency of investor due diligence and monitoring through standardisation of common processes
To find out about how to join, please click here.