Why sign up?
Managers have significant fiduciary responsibility and face investor pressure to improve practices and commit to high standards. By joining the SBAI, they commit to the Standards on a comply-or-explain basis.
Managers who become Signatories are able to:
- Demonstrate to investors and regulators that they follow responsible standards of practice.
- Collaborate with investors to discuss areas of common interest through SBAI’s global events.
- Enable the industry to organise and take control of their future.
- Have a voice in how the industry operates by participating in consultation processes to improve the Standards.
- Improve the efficiency of investor due diligence and monitoring through standardisation of common processes.
To find out about how to join, please click here.