How to become a signatory
- Complete and email the Application and Information forms.
- Start your due diligence (2-6 months). The Standards are available in PDF and Excel.
- Upon achieving conformity, email the completed Conformity Statement.
- As part of the comply-or-explain approach, make available to investors a Disclosure Statement that explains the reasoning for not complying with any specific Standards. Contact SBAI for the template or use your own.
- Upon receiving the Conformity and Disclosure Statements, the SBAI issues a kite mark valid for 12 months. Conformity should be renewed annually.
Managers wishing to discuss becoming a Signatory can contact email@example.com.